Sunday, May 03, 2009

Bye Bye Birdy


Gidget: I don't know Duke. Other than the couch being gone, you
still don't have me convinced that all these
changes are such a bad thing.
Duke: OK, maybe you're right. Maybe they aren't such
a bad thing after all. Hey have you talked to Rocky the
male/female bird lately?
Gidget: No I haven't. Why do you ask?
Duke: Just curious. Have you heard him/her
squawking lately?
Gidget: No come to think of it I haven't. Actually
that's been kinda nice. What's your point?
Duke: My point is, Rocky the Bird doesn't live
here anymore.
Gidget: No way! Are you sure?
Duke: Yep. I've been in his/her room, and there is
no sign that Rocky the Bird was ever in there.
No cage. No seeds scattered around. Nothing.
Gidget: Wow. That's crazy. Where do you think
he/she went?
Duke: That's just it Gidget. Where could he/she
have gone. And so quickly. One second he/she was
chirping away, and then "poof". Vanished into thin air.....
Gidget: Do you think Rocky the Bird disappeared during......
...."The Incident"?
Duke: I don't know Gidget. What do you think?.....


3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh my...the plot thickens!

Anxiously waiting for more...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

P(ee)S: I love the dress Gidget!!! Pink is definitely your color!!!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Duke and Gidget!
Oh-oh! What happened to Rocky??
I am going crazy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Clover said...

Hi guys!
I am happy to see you on your blog! I am interested to see what has been happening with you. I like this suspense!
My blog is gone now but I will be back soon.
Love Clover xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home