Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Swing

Gidget: Do you think we might disappear someday Duke?
Duke: You never know. Stranger things have happened.
Gidget: Oh really? Like what?
Duke: Oh never mind. It's just an expression. But don't
you think it's weird how many little "trips" we have been
taking? To Grandma's house, to The Crazy Man Who Lives
Next Door's house......
Gidget: Oh I love going to The Crazy Man Who Lives Next
Door's house......
Duke: And when we get back, things are different.....
Gidget: I said I LOVE going to The Crazy Man Who Lives
Next Door's house.....
Duke: And what about how often we are getting locked
outside now. New people are always coming over and
we get thrown into the backyard......
Gidget: Didn't you hear me? I said I LOVE going to
The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door's house.
Look, here's a picture of me there.

Gidget: That's me with Michael.
AKA Bubba.
AKA The Crazy Boy Who Lives Next Door.
Duke: Cute Picture. Hey that swing you guys are sitting
on looks familiar.....
Gidget: Yeah, we do look cute together.....
Duke: The swing. I'd swear it is the same one that used
to be in our backyard......
Gidget: Do you think it moved to The Crazy Man's house
during ......."The Incident"....?
Duke: I don't know Gidget. Perhaps a better question
might be did "The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door"
have something to do with......."The Incident"?.....

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Gidget...you look so happy and smiley with Bubba. He's a cute peeople pup.

So what is this whole "Incident" business?!?!?!?!

Lots of Licks, ruby

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Maybe Rocky the he/she bird is over at the Crazy Neighbor Next Door's hanging out on the swing with Bubba.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

I have not sleept for serveral days thinking on "The Incident"!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 

Post a Comment

<< Home