Saturday, May 16, 2009

.......The Incident

Gidget : Hey Duke, do you think we will ever get
our existences back?
Duke : I don't know Gidget, but I sure hope so.
Gidget : Well where do you think they went?
Duke : Who knows Gidget? All I know is that we
went to The Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door's house
for a couple days, and when we got back, they were gone.
Gidget : Well maybe we just misplaced them.....
Duke : If they were misplaced we would have found
them by now. I have searched everywhere and there
is no sign that we ever lived here. All our smells are
gone. The pee stain in the corner vanished. The
scratches on the wall next to the door disappeared.
Everything in this house is different.
Gidget : Our little doggy beds were still here.
Duke: But that's about the only thing that didn't
change. Everything else did. And then, things
started getting REALLY weird.....


Gidget : That sure is a weird picture of us.
Duke : I know. It's supposed to add to the whole
mystery thing.
Gidget : Well it's freakin' me out dude!

3 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

That picture is kind of freaking me out too

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I need to go hide...you are scaring me...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Duke and Gidget, Tell your peoples how much I'm enjoying all your stuff. Hahahahahahahaha. The crazy man next door.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home