Monday, May 11, 2009

Innocence LOST

Gidget: I don't know Duke. I can't imagine The Crazy Man
Who Lives Next Door having anything to do with......
......"The Incident".
Duke: I don't know either Gidget, but he seems like a pretty
shady character if you ask me.
Gidget: No way dude. And if he did have something to do
with it he must have had a really good reason.
Duke: Do you even remember ........"The Incident" Gidget?
How could there possibly be a good reason for that?
Gidget: Well maybe I don't totally remember it.....
Duke: How could you forget about the day that our entire
existence was erased?
Gidget: Oh yeah I remember now. I hate having my
existence erased........

5 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

you puggies look so comfy....but I'm still confused...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Hmm no idea what went on over there but fill us in quick

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh, we get it. Your on the Witness Protection Program! Cool... But, shouldn't you at least change your names?

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Best Dog Checks said...

lol they look like the Odd Couple from the movies :)

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Clover said...

I am confused too, buddies. But this suspense thing is a little bit fun. :)
I hope you have good news for us, although getting existences erased doesn't sound good?!
Love Clover xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home