Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Signs


Gidget: Hey Duke, if mom & dad are now aliens, what do
you think happened to the real Mom & Dad?
Duke: I don't know Gidget, I'm still trying to figure that out.
Gidget: Well what do you think they're doing here?
Duke: I'm not real sure about that either, but I have an idea.
Gidget: Well what is it?
Duke: I think they might be here to make money.
Gidget: Huh? You think they're capitalist aliens?
Duke: Remember a while back when they took a bunch
of our stuff and put it out in the driveway?
Gidget: I sure do. We got locked inside all weekend.
Duke: It turns out they were selling that stuff for money.
Gidget: Really? They were selling our stuff?
Duke: Yep. And then I saw something else.......
Gidget: What? What else did you see?
Duke: It was........very disturbing.....
Gidget: More disturbing than aliens stealing our
existence? More disturbing than Rocky The Bird
suddenly disappearing? More disturbing than The
Crazy Man Who Lives Next Door stealing all our stuff?
Duke: Yes Gidget, it's more disturbing
than all of that.
Gidget: OK. Well maybe I don't want
to know about it then.....

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Well I want to know...and I also want to know if Gidget's back tastes good...I mean looks like you're enjoying yourself Duke!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

I agree with Ruby!
Please, tell us!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

What is going on over there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home