Saturday, June 06, 2009

Correction: For Sale


Duke: Hey Gidget, you sleeping?
Gidget: Are you kidding? I haven't slept since I found
out there's a chance I could get skinned
alive at any moment!
Duke: Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you something
about that. You know how the beagle kinda
barks with that southern drawl?
Gidget: Yeah.....
Duke: Well I may have misunderstood him. I think the
sign out front actually says "for sale".
Gidget: Whoa! Really? You mean I don't have to worry
about getting skinned alive anymore?
Duke: Nope. But you do have to worry about where we
are going to live after they sell this house.
Gidget: Oh yeah. I love this house! Almost as much as
I love my fur. Why do you think alien
mom & dad are making us move?
Duke: That's the other thing. I'm not so sure they are
aliens anymore. But I figured out a way we
can test them and find out for sure.
Gidget: How do we do that?
Duke: The next time dad wears shorts, you
"accidentally" scratch him on the leg.
Gidget: Why do I want to scratch him?
Duke: We need to see what color his blood is. If it's
red, he is probably human. But if it's green,
he is probably an alien!
Gidget: Wow! You sure are smart Duke....
Duke: Or it could be a toxic flesh eating acid.....
Gidget: Uhmmm......
Duke: If his blood eats through your skin, then we'll
know that he is definitely an alien!
Gidget: I think I have a problem with your plan dude....

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

hahaha green alien blood. Go for it dude.

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Ronin The Pug said...

Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Hihihihi! That's too funny! Huuuugs guys!
Ronin

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Oh buddies, you know how to keep up the suspense!! I hope your parents aren't really aliens!!
I have a new blog now; please come by whenever you get a chance. If you would like to link to me, can you please list me as "Sunshine and Mud Puddles"? Thanks!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home