Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Fur Sale

Duke: Are you sure you want to see this Gidget?
Gidget: No, I'm not sure. But I do want to know what's up
with all the weirdness around here lately, so you
might as well show me.
Duke: OK then, here goes. Look out the window.
Gidget: Where? I don't see anything....
Duke: You see that sign in the front yard?
Gidget: Oh yeah, that wasn't there before. What's it say?
Duke: It says........
Gidget: Hey wait a minute. You can't read.
Duke: True, but the Beagle who lives two houses down
can. He told me what it says.
Gidget: OK then, what's it say??
Duke: It says..........Fur Sale!
Gidget: Nooooooo! Alien mom & dad are fur traders?
Duke: Apparently. And I'd bet it's Pug furs
they are dealing in!
Gidget: Pug furs! Why do you think that?
Duke: You see any other kind of furs around here?
Gidget: Good Point. That sucks! I love my fur and
I would really like to keep it!
Duke: Your fur is really soft. Probably worth
a lot of money....
Gidget: Yeah I bet it is. Well at least it will grow back
eventually. Gonna be pretty cold in the winter though.
Duke: Uhmm Gidget, I think I need to explain to you
just exactly how this works.....

5 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh no, don't tell her that! They just shear sheep, maybe they just shear pugs too!

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man pug furs not good.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

no no no...I bet it's not furs but FOR...they are selling your house...wait, that's not god...where are you going to???

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
I think that beagle is not so good reading! Sure it says FOR instead of FUR so don't worry!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 3:20 AM, Anonymous Divorce Lawyers In New Delhi said...

very nic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home