Saturday, June 13, 2009

Destination Unknown


Gidget: Hey Duke, I really love this house. Do you think
we could talk Mom & Dad out of selling it?
Duke: I doubt it Gidget.....
Gidget: But I was thinking, now that we know they're not
aliens, maybe we could reason with them.
Duke: Look around Gidget. All of our stuff is either gone
or packed in boxes. I'd say we're moving and
there is nothing that we can do about it.
Gidget: But this house has new paint and carpeting.
I would think that would make Mom & Dad
want to stay here.
Duke: I'm pretty sure they had that stuff done to make
it easier to sell the house.
Gidget: Oh. Well where do you think we are moving to?
Duke: I've been wondering about that too. I think the
biggest clue to where we are going is that
Mom & Dad don't have jobs anymore.
That makes me think we are moving
to somewhere far, far away.
Gidget: Well I hope it's not too hot there. I don't like
the heat. Or too cold. I don't like the cold
either. Oh and I hope it doesn't rain too
much. I really hate the rain....
Duke: It's a good thing you are not very high
maintenance Gidget....

3 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Lorenza said...

I am starting to understand the mystery.
And it does not sound fun!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Hope you get to move somewhere exotic!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Ok... #1... we get it now too!

#2... we hope you are moving near us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home